Friday, January 3, 2014

Schmidt Retires After 38 Years in Industry

After 38 years of service to the cooperative industry, John Schmidt officially retired on December 19.

"I have enjoyed working for and with our customers," Schmidt said. "They have brightened my day many times."

Schmidt said the bucket list after retirement is pretty long and includes traveling, catching up on projects that have been put off for a long time and doing some volunteer work in a couple of areas.

"It has been a pleasure to work with all the employees of MKC," Schmidt said. "I will be in the area for the foreseeable future, so I am sure I will be able to visit with some of you occasionally."

MKC wishes John well as he enjoys retirement. We hope he'll stop in and say "hi" from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment